This online Alberta Common Ground Alliance (ABCGA) endorsed course is designed for planners, managers, supervisors, and employees who are required to develop, plan, or undertake any kind of ground disturbance.
Upon successful completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Identify and define ground disturbance
- Describe the hazards of ground disturbance
- Decide what permits and agreements will be required
- Describe how to locate and identify underground facilities
- Describe regulations associated with ground disturbance
- Describe the responsibilities for owners and ground disturbers
- Describe safety requirements
This Ground Disturbance 201 course contains the same course content and examination criteria as a classroom delivered course that has been endorsed to the Alberta Common Ground Alliance (ABCGA) Ground Disturbance 201 Standard. Virtual proctoring is available on purchase.